Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm such a pig

It started last night. Burning throat and nose. Then drips. I woke up at 5:00 this morning with raging sore throat and snot. I'm uncomfortable and irritable, but at least I don't think I have a fever.

And now I'm googling "H1N1 symptoms" and have become an armchair medical expert. I'm on pins and needles every time I feel something vaguely akin to death.

This is the first time I've been sicky in over a year. All this healthy eating and exercise and daily mega doses of Vitamin D are going to be put to the test. That, or I'm turning into a hypochondriac.

Probably caught this from the masquerade ball. Damn.

4 comments:

  1. Shits sucks dude. Prepare for a lot of time in bed. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't doubt for one second that you got it at the masquerade ball. There were some suspicious characters there! FEEL BETTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh shoot!

    I think even the healthiest of people can't fight off EVERY virus. But good luck battling this one. Hope it stays mild and you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon. I remember when I used to smoke I never got sick - the smoke and nicotine probably killed everything in their path. I'm told healthy living is still the way to go..cough, cough.

    ReplyDelete