Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-In: 5/26/2010 & Crazy Train

140.6.


I'm hanging on to this blog by my fingernails while the weight of real life is strapped firmly around my ankles, pulling me the other direction.

Work, work, work is driving me insane and sapping all of my free time. Well, except for the exercise. Gotta always make time for that. For example:

I'm supposed to be leaving for an appointment at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow. To accomplish this, I initially resigned myself to missing my first weekday workout in months. *gasp* But I came to my senses and have instead decided to just get up at 5:00 a.m. and fit the workout in that way. Yup, I'm totally sane here.


5 comments:

  1. Hardcore, that's what a 5:00 am workout is! Go you!!!

    I've had a busy week, but that's rare for me...can't imagine dealing with this on a continual basis like you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get up at 5 regularly, but I'm not so good at working out at that time of the day.

    Hope life calms down for you soon. Will you get the holiday this weekend? That might help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your blog, but I'm happy you've got your priorities straight. Exercise IS more important... for your body, your spirit and your stress levels. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can barely walk to the coffee maker at 7ish when I wake up. I look like a lil old lady too...lol Good job on getting up early to get your exercise ON! :) U GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jeesh...thats an awesome comittment!!! click om some classical, deep breathing...and do the best you can to turn off the work related noise when you can .Stress is no good for ya (but you know this!). Glad to see you wont allow it to derail your workouts!

    ReplyDelete