I'm the exact weight I was last week: 149.6, which makes me neither happy nor disappointed. The wedding photo from the last post was just a single snapshot of the trouble I was getting into this past weekend, so to maintain is surely not the worst result.
Got a major case of the grumpies today that are caused in part by:
- lack of sleep. Goji, who insists on sleeping with us, has been a restless sleeper lately, tossing & turning & scratching & kicking.
- painful gas brought on by either Bobzilla's matar aloo (an otherwise delicious and spicy Indian peas and potato dish) or my rice bowls. Either way, biking this morning was difficult as a result.
- both foot injuries have given me a strange gait when I walk. On the foot with the broken toe, I favor the inside of the foot to keep weight of the toe. On the other foot, I shuffle clumsily on my heel. Picture a frankenstein duck.
- the air conditioning units in our windows have been leaking water everywhere. Bobzilla figured out the cause, but not without some considerable expense as a consequence of the water damage.
- I can't seem to concentrate long enough to get anything done today. Probably a side effect of all of the above.