Given the state of my guts lately, I was going to wait until later this week to weigh in, but screw it. This morning, the scale said 162.00, which is exactly where I was last Wednesday. So, no loss. Bleh.
I woke up this morning bloated, gassy and a little crampy with sluggish digestion and a tummy distended like a third-world famine baby. Well, maybe not that bad, but that's how it felt. I've been known to exaggerate a little.
I narrowed down the causes to these things:
1. A tumor
2. An alien baby
3. Gall bladder tantrum
4. Leftover "issues" from the faux-salad fallout
5. Another plateau rearing its ugly head
I'll see how next week plays out to get a better idea. At least I have been getting better each day and my guts are returning to normal.
With this weigh-in, it's been one DOOM & GLOOM week. For example:
- My plant babies are dying due to my own bad mothering skills. Shouldn't have left them out on the balcony all weekend. Too much sun + cold nights = instant seedling death
- My secretary gets a major "FAIL" for screwing up all of my client bills. We still don't have even half of them out, and we're now half-way through the month. So,clients haven't been paying on time. Yet she insists on getting her paycheck early. It's no fun being self-employed. Nope.
- Marilyn Chambers died.
- Both knees were killing me today going up the stairs. The right knee was always good to me in the past. I don't know what I did to deserve this.
- Bobzilla hasn't worked out since Sunday, eats pizza and grilled cheese & bacon sandwich lunches...and lost another pound.