Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In: 4/29/2009

It's official. I'm in the 150's. Barely. This morning, the scale still read 159.8 (teasing me a few times with 159.6. Bah!). Officially, that's a 1.4 pound loss from last Wednesday. Given what has come to be a typical weekend of indulgences, that's a-ok with me.

The 60-minute interval biking has been giving me a tough workout, but at least I'm pouring sweat again. Interval training is what my body needs right now. I really was getting too comfortable with the same routine and starting to get my feet planted in a plateau. You're right again, Kristi!

7 comments:

  1. Hells yeah! Great job! The biking thing sounds fun! I hate to switch up my workouts, I love being in a rut! I'm a creature of habit like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a nice birthday present you gave you!! Way to go!! I have got to start sweating, and doing the interval training on my elliptical, but I am like Dina and hate changing my workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoooooooooooo!!! A new decade - congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See..good job. I am so proud a loss even with all of the birthday festivities. That is a nice present. Keep that intensity up and the muscles guessing and you will be at a 3lb weight loss next week. Try doing what I told Lee, if you haven't already, start your morning off with some form of protein rather than a big bowl of carb that most people start off with. Starting with a protein helps with weight loss because since protein takes longer to process you will be full longer. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss this week. You've made it into the 150's - yaay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your really transforming!

    I like interval training. Wind sprints shake it up for me. Not only that I try to be all about cross training to. I might use muscles I don't normally and also just the difference in something new makes it more interesting.

    The last thing you want is an un-trained interval.

    Training intervals is the foolsfitness way!-Alan

    ReplyDelete